All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $29.80
- AU $36.36Trending at AU $38.09
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.24
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.27
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.69
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $58.92
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $32.40
About this product
- DescriptionIn this collection of favorite dishes from his celebrated restaurant, chef D.K. Kodama teaches readers how to recreate exquisite Asian fusion cuisine in their own kitchens. His unique global approach masterfully blends Asian, Hawaiian, American, and European ingredients and techniques in dishes that are as visually spectacular as they are delicious.
- Author BiographyAn award-winning innovator of Asian fusion cuisine, D.K. KODAMA is the founder and executive chef of four Sansei restaurants, as well as three other restaurants in Hawai'i. He lives in Honolulu, Hawai i with his wife and three children. BONNIE FRIEDMA N is the owner of Grapevine Productions, a Maui, Hawai i public relations firm, and has represented Sansei for over 10 years. She is a prolific writer, journalist, and photographer.
- Author(s)Bonnie Friedman,Dave Kodama
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTen Speed Press
- Out-of-print date23/11/2015
- Content Note40+ full colour photographs
- Weight903 g
- Width210 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.