All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionD.W. wants to show her big brother Arthur that she can be perfect! That means having perfect manners. D.W. demonstrates her dining and playground etiquette. She says, 'Excuse me,' and practices good hygiene and hugging. Follow D.W.'s example and you can be perfect too!
- Author BiographyMarc Brown is the creator of the bestselling D.W. series and the hugely popular Arthur Adventure series and is creative producer of the number-one children's PBS television series, Arthur. He has also created numerous other books for children. Marc Brown lives with his family in Tisbury, Martha's Vineyard.
- Author(s)Marc Brown
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication05/05/2011
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown Young Readers
- Content NoteIntegrated: 28, colour ill
- Weight122 g
- Width184 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.