All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn the ABC's of what we wear!Maria Carluccio's playful fashion alphabet celebrates the fun of getting dressed up--or simply getting dressed! From everyday outfits to outrageous ensembles--from a sophisticated bow tie to a silly costume to a warm wool hat--this vibrant celebration of what we wear from A to Z invites everyone to get creative and embrace their own unique style.
- Author BiographyMaria Carluccio grew up turning bath towels into ball gowns, then enlisting her little brother as a model for her fashion creations. Since then, Maria's love of colour, design, and dress up has translated into a career as a textile and product designer and an award-winning illustrator. These days she's more inclined toward jeans than ball gowns, but she still brings the same playfulness and creativity to her art that she did to her childhood fashion experiments. She lives in Dobbs Ferry, New York, with her daughter, dog, and cat, who--much like her brother--make great models.
- Author(s)Maria Carluccio
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication05/04/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout, jacketed
- Weight318 g
- Width229 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.64Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
- AU $38.59Trending at AU $44.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.