All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA glossary of over 2,000 terms which provides a common data management vocabulary for IT and Business professionals, and is a companion to the DAMA Data Management Body of Kwledge (DAMA-DMBOK). This glossary is in electronic format as a CD-ROM. Topics include: Analytics & Data Mining; Architecture; Artificial Intelligence; Business Analysis; DAMA & Professional Development; Databases & Database Design; Database Administration; Data Governance & Stewardship; Data Management; Data Modeling; Data Movement & Integration; Data Quality Management; Data Security Management; Data Warehousing & Business Intelligence; Document, Record & Content Management; Finance & Accounting; Geospatial Data; Kwledge Management; Marketing & Customer Relationship Management; Meta-Data Management; Multi-dimensional & OLAP; Normalization; Object-Orientation; Parallel Database Processing; Planning; Process Management; Project Management; Reference & Master Data Management; Semantic Modeling; Software Development; Standards Organizations; Structured Query Language (SQL); XML Development.
- PublisherTechnics Publications LLC
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBradley Beach
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTechnics Publications LLC
- Weight26 g
- Edited bySusan Earley
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.49
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.88
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.78
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.