All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionE-mailing Helps learners of Business English develop the skills and language needed to deal effectively with e-mail in English. The book and integrated audio CD practices language and skills in the following areas: Getting Started; Structuring your message; Being clear and concise; Choosing the right level of formality; Getting the tone right; Checking before you send; E-mailing is designed for students with a preintermediate or intermediate level of English and can be used either in class or for self study. The content and examples contained within E-mailing are up-to-date and relevant to anyone working or planning to work internationally. E-mailing adopts a learner-centred and highly practical approach.
- Author BiographyLouise Pile has extensive business English teaching and teacher-training experience, both in the UK and abroad. She has written and edited a range of print and multimedia language learning materials.
- Author(s)Louise Pile
- PublisherDelta Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationPeaslake
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDelta Publishing
- Weight221 g
- Width210 mm
- Height296 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.80Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.