All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the 1940s to the 1970s, millions of women were exposed prenatally to the synthetic estrogen DES, a 'wonder drug' intended to prevent miscarriages. However, DES actually had damaging consequences for the women born from DES mothers. This title recounts the experiences of this generation of 'victims'.
- Author BiographySusan E. Bell is the A. Myrick Freeman Professor of Social Sciences at Bowdoin College.
- Author(s)Susan E. Bell
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication25/08/2009
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Content Note5 illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine458 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.