Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $68.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs DITA has become more and more popular, demand has increased for tools that can produce high quality PDFs from DITA content. The DITA Open Toolkit provides a basic PDF capability, but nearly any real-world application will require customization. Leigh White's new book, DITA for Print takes you through the process of building a print customization plugin for the DITA Open Toolkit that will give you control over your PDF output. DITA for Print is for anybody who wants to learn how to create PDFs using the DITA Open Toolkit without learning everything there is to kw about XSL-FO, XSLT, or XPath, or even about the DITA Open Toolkit itself. DITA for Print is written for n-programmers, by a n-programmer, and although it is written for people who have a good understanding of the DITA standard, you don't need a technical background to get custom PDFs up and running quickly.
- Author(s)Leigh W. White
- PublisherXML Press
- Date of Publication18/10/2013
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFort Collins
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintXML Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight809 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $29.85Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.