All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBuild your way to a more self-sufficient lifestyle with step-by-step projects for backup and supplementary utilities-including independent water, heat, and electricity-growing and storing food, raising small livestock, beekeeping, and more. Many of the projects require basic materials available at your everday home center, but this book also provides valuable DIY resources for solar, hydro, greenhouse, and gardening needs. This book will help you build security with utility backup systems and become more sustainable, resulting in less dependence on city systems for basic needs. Whether you have a city plot or simply pots, this book includes all of the information needed to plan, build, and succeed with greater selfsufficiency.
- Author BiographyBased in Minneapolis, MN, the editors of Creative Publishing international have produced dozens of America's best-selling do-ityourself books on home repair and improvement.
- Author(s)Editors of CPi
- PublisherRockport Publishers Inc.
- Date of Publication29/07/2011
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationBeverly
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreative Publishing International, US
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight689 g
- Width210 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.