All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comprehensive, professional 'tool kit' that will help you: - Learn how to resolve sexual and relationship problems - Discover new techniques to improve your relationship - Practise skills that can protect your relationship - Put romance, fun and passion back into your life Drawing on her wide professional experience, Dr Lori Boul provides authentic therapy techniques in an accessible, easy to follow, step-by-step layout that can be practised effectively at home. Full of practical exercises and invative techniques, DIY Therapy will give you the skills you need to improve your relationship without the expense of face-to-face counselling. You will be guided through a programme of relationship and sex therapy sessions that will help you overcome your difficulties, recapture fun and romance and ensure the changes you make will truly last. Pre-therapy; Session 1. Talking to each other; Session 2. Identifying the problems; Session 3. Relationship behaviours; Session 4. Understanding emotions; Session 5. Romance; Session 6. Let's talk about sex; Session 7. Sexual problems; Session 8. Sexual self; Session 9. Getting it together; Session 10. Fun and fantasy; Post therapy; Index.
- Author BiographyDr Lori Boul is a highly experienced psychologist, therapist and business mentor. An internationally recognised speaker, she has worked throughout Europe and America with individuals, couples and businesses. Dr Boul's drive is to help people develop the confidence and skills to support their relationships by eliminating barriers. Now retired from academia, Dr June Kerr has had a long career in both psychology and linguistics, with many years of teaching and lecturing experience. She maintains an active interest in the areas of cognition and emotion.
- Author(s)Dr. Lori Boul
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication13/12/2011
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHow To Books Ltd
- Content Noteforms
- Weight352 g
- Width174 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.81Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.