All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionNo cookie-cutter weddings here! In this, the first-ever comprehensive do-it-yourself guidebook, brides will find everything they need to kw to pull off a gorgeous, personalized celebration. With how-to information on flowers, invitations, attire, food, the ceremony, and more, The DIY Wedding makes it easy to spend less, do good by the environment, and, most important, create an event that is entirely the couple's own. Inspiring ideas, countless resources, budgeting tips, contract templates, plus start-to-finish projects ensure the wedding turns out their way.
- Author BiographyKelly Bare was a founding editor of the relationship magazine Tango and is the author of The F Word: A Fiancee Shares Her Story, From I Will to I Do. She has written for Modern Bride, among other wedding magazines, and pulled off her own DIY wedding in Nebraska. She and her husband live in New York City. Visit her at www.thediywedding.com. Natalie Zee Drieu lives in the San Francisco Bay Area and is an associate editor of CRAFT magazine.
- Author(s)Kelly Bare
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication12/10/2007
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Note2-colour line drawings
- Weight358 g
- Width137 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.