All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat child wouldn't be fascinated with a book about disaurs AND the Wild West? Your child will learn about both through DK Adventures: Disaur Hunters, a book that teaches facts about disaur bones and the Wild West through story. DK Adventures books combine story and visual elements to appeal to both avid readers and visual learners. Kids might t even realize they're learning at all! In DK Adventures: Disaur Hunters, our time travelers find themselves caught up in the rivalry between disaur bone hunters Othniel Marsh and Edward Cope. They have to use critical thinking and historical kwledge to decide whether to interfere with scientific discovery or leave well eugh alone. DK Adventures: Disaur Hunters is Wild West adventure of cowboys and Indians, steam trains and disaurs! DK Adventures is a book series that reluctant readers can enjoy as much as bookworms do! This series combines captivating, fictional stories with nfiction facts to encourage learning and engagement in your child. The stories keep children interested, and the facts teach critical skills and kwledge the fiction and nfiction elements work together to keep each child's interest high, to build kwledge, and to enrich the narrative reading experience with fascinating background information. These books are filled with information, but the stories make them incredibly readable. DK Adventures are available in a range of kid-friendly topics, including disaurs, cars, and the human body, and each book supports Common Core State Standards and literacy skills.
- Author(s)Catherine Chambers
- PublisherDK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Date of Publication15/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleDK Adventures
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Weight181 g
- Width127 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.