All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSee a jaguar swimming, a cat that can outrun a car, a leopard who lost his spots, and a black panther stalking its prey. Learn why cats need whiskers, how they purr, how the Manx cat lost its tail, and why a tiger is striped. Discover how cats communicate, how cats find their way home, why the black cat has been both persecuted and pampered, why they are said to have nine lives, and more. From domestic cats to the beasts prowling in the wild, Eyewitness: Cat looks at these beautiful mammals that are a part of our world. For over 25 years, DK's Eyewitness books have been the most trusted nfiction series in classrooms, libraries, and homes around the world. In summer 2014 this award-winning series will get a fresh new look both inside and out. The introduction of paperback editions, eye-catching jackets, and updated interiors ensure that the Eyewitness series will continue to be relevant in the ever-changing world of education and remain the go-to source for homework help, research projects, reluctant readers, ESL students, and, as always, to satisfy the minds of curious kids. Supports the Common Core State Standards.
- Author(s)Juliet Clutton-Brock
- PublisherDK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Date of Publication16/06/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleDK Eyewitness Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width221 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.