All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow in Paperback! In Eyewitness: Titanic young readers will discover the triumphs and tragedies of this unsinkable luxury liner. Detailed images and text highlight all aspects of this fateful journey including how the ship was built and equipped, what kind of passengers and crew she carried, what facilities she offered onboard, how she struck an iceberg, why she sank so quickly, how many people were saved, and how many lives were lost. For over 25 years, DK's Eyewitness books have been the most trusted nfiction series in classrooms, libraries, and homes around the world. In summer 2014 this award-winning series will get a fresh new look both inside and out. The introduction of paperback editions, eye-catching jackets, and updated interiors ensure that the Eyewitness series will continue to be relevant in the ever-changing world of education and remain the go-to source for homework help, research projects, reluctant readers, ESL students, and, as always, to satisfy the minds of curious kids. Supports the Common Core State Standards.
- Author(s)Dr Simon Adams
- PublisherDK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Date of Publication16/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleDK Eyewitness Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width216 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.