All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor kids who are just beginning to learn to read and want to learn more about animals that come out at night comes Nighttime Animals, a DK Reader designed to improve reading skills while keeping kids engaged and entertained. In Nighttime Animals, we're introduced to the world of cturnal creatures and can finally answer the question of what animals are doing after the sun goes down. Develop your child's reading skills with DK Readers, a multi-level reading program designed to capture your child's interest while developing reading skills and general kwledge. A wide variety of subjects allows you to choose a topic that interests your child and develop reading skills around it. Children ages 4 through 9 will find the perfect books for their appropriate reading levels to develop the reading skills needed to improve school projects and independent reading.
- Author(s)DK,DK Publishing
- PublisherDK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Date of Publication19/01/2015
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleDK Readers: Level Pre1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.