About this product
- DescriptionDK Workbooks: Geography, Fourth Grade is a great tool to supplement school curriculum help your fourth-grade student learn geography concepts. Created to help support kids ages 9 and 10, this workbook will features exercise from longitude and latitude to geographical features such as rivers, deserts, and forests that are taught in fourth grade classrooms. Level by level, these write-in DK Workbooks: Geography offer at-home practice that kids actually enjoy making them ideal supplements to schoolwork.Designed to support the Common Core State Standards, this series is developed with leading educational experts to build confidence and understanding. Each leveled workbook, for children ages 3 11, is packed with activities and challenges, offering the beneficial repetition and cumulative learning that lead to mastery. Fact boxes on each page give a simple overview of the topics being covered, helping children get their bearings, review the basics, and often see an example of the task at hand. The exercises themselves reinforce key geography topics, including map reading, compass directions, continents, countries and states, borders, bodies of water, and more.
- Author(s)DK,DK Publishing
- PublisherDK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Date of Publication02/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Weight227 g
- Width211 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.