All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDK Workbooks: Spelling: Kindergarten is a great tool to supplement school curriculum help your Kindergarten student learn spelling concepts. DK Workbooks: Spelling are user-friendly workbooks are the easy, at-home way to support schoolwork with targeted practice. Available in four curriculum-supporting levels, DK Workbooks: Spelling reinforces concepts such as vowel sounds, consonant blends, syllables, plurals, and verb endings in exercises that support the Common Core State Standards and cover everything students need to kw about spelling. On each clearly organized worksheet, summary fact boxes offer an at-a-glance introduction, identifying the key concepts being practiced. Concepts carry over from page to page, strengthening skills through repetition while offering fresh challenges with every exercise. And with a parents' section filled with answers, tips, and guidance, caregivers have easy access to all the expertise they need to help their children learn spelling.
- Author(s)DK,DK Publishing,Linda Ruggieri
- PublisherDK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Date of Publication19/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width213 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.