All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* In the near future, America's worst nightmare has come true. With military adventurism overseas bogging down the Army and National Guard, the U.S. government mistakenly neglects the very real threat of anti-establishment militias scattered across the 50 states. Like a sleeping giant, Middle America rises up and violently pushes its way to the shining seas, coming to a standstill at the line in the sand - Manhattan or, as the world w kws it, the DMZ. * In this volume, Matty heads undercover to infiltrate a terrorist cell, lands an interview for Liberty News with an enlisted U.S. solider who's found guilty of a massacre within the DMZ, and turns his attention to several locals: a guerilla artist, a former ally who's w worse off than a homeless person, and the powerful head of an organization within the DMZ. * Collects DMZ #13-28.
- Author BiographyMultiple Eisner Award nominee Brian Wood released his first graphic novel, Channel Zero, to considerable critical - acclaim and over the last fifteen years has created hard-hitting and socially-relevant original series such as DMZ, Northlanders, The Couriers, and The Massive. He's also written some of the biggest titles in pop culture, with work on Star Wars, Conan The Barbarian, Lord Of The Rings and The X-Men. He lives with his family in Brooklyn.
- Author(s)Brian Wood
- PublisherDC Comics
- Date of Publication24/06/2014
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDC Comics
- Content Notechiefly Illustrations (colour)
- Weight1253 g
- Width185 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Artist(s)Riccardo Burchielli
- Edition StatementDe Luxe edition
- Interest AgeFrom 16
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $30.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.