Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $379.27+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
About this product
- DescriptionStands as the most comprehensive guide to the subject-covering every essential topic related to DNA damage identification and repair. Covering a wide array of topics from bacteria to human cells, this book summarizes recent developments in DNA damage repair and recognition while providing timely reviews on the molecular mechanisms employed by cells to distinguish between damaged and undamaged sites and stimulate the appropriate repair pathways. about the editors...WOLFRAM SIEDE is Associate Professor, Department of Cell Biology and Genetics, University of North Texas Health Science Center, Fort Worth. He received the Ph.D. degree (1986) from Johann Wolfgang Goethe University, Frankfurt Germany. YOKE WAH KOW is Professor, Department of Radiation Oncology, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia. He received the Ph.D. degree (1981) from Brandeis University, Waltham, Massachusetts. PAUL W. DOETSCH is Professor, Departments of Biochemistry, Radiation Oncology, and Hematology and Oncology, and Associate Director for Basic Research, Winship Cancer Institute, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia. He received the Ph.D. degree (1982) from Temple University School of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/09/2005
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content Note190 black & white illustrations, 57 colour illustrations, 25 black & white tables, 38 black & white halftones
- Weight1700 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine45 mm
- Edited byPaul W. Doetsch,Wolfram Siede
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.