All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJac A. Nickoloff and Merl F. Hoekstra update and expand their two earlier acclaimed volumes (Vol. I: DNA Repair in Prokaryotes and Lower Eukaryotes and Vol. II: DNA Repair in Higher Eurkaryotes) with cutting-edge reviews by leading authorities of primary experimental findings about DNA repair processes in cancer biology. The reviews cover a wide range of topics from viruses and prokaryotes to higher eukaryotes, and include several new topics, among them the role of recombination in replication of damaged DNA, X-ray crystallographic analysis of DNA repair protein structures, DNA repair proteins and teleomere function, and the roles of BRCA1 and BRCA2 in DNA repair. Authoritative and up-to-date, DNA Damage and Repair, Vol. III: Advances from Phage to Humans surveys the rapidly moving research in DNA damage and repair, and explains the important functional relationships among different DNA repair pathways and the relationship between DNA repair pathways, cancer etiology, and cancer therapies.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication13/03/2001
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleContemporary Cancer Research
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1090 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJac A. Nickoloff,M.F. Hoekstra
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.