All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionDNA Replication Across Taxa, the latest volume in The Enzymes series summarizes the most important discoveries associated with DNA replication.
- Contains contributions from leading authorities
- Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field of enzymes
- Author BiographyDr. Laurie S. Kaguni works at the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology at Michigan State University.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleThe Enzymes
- Series Part/Volume Number39
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight730 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Volume editorLaura Kaguni
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.