All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionColin Graham and a team of leading investigators and expert clinical scientists update the acclaimed first edition with a collection of powerful, up-to-date PCR-based methods for DNA sequencing, many suitable for human geme sequencing and mutation detection in human disease. This second edition offers new material on automated DNA sequencers, capillary DNA sequencers, heterozygote mutation detection, web-based sequencing databases and geme sequencing sites, and the human geme project. State-of-the-art and highly practical, DNA Sequencing Protocols, 2nd Edition constitutes an essential laboratory handbook for geneticists and molecular biologists, offering concise, easy-to-follow methods that will work and impact today's geme sequencing projects.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication10/01/2001
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 167
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight419 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAlison Hill,Colin A. Graham
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2001
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.60New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.25Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.