All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionAll up-to-date aspects of DNA techlogy are discussed partly in review lectures but mostly in research articles in this volume: new methods, population statistics for different restriction fragment length polymorphisms (RFLP's), new developments dealing with the polymerase chain reaction (PCR), biostatistical aspects of single locus and multi locus profiles as well as examples of practical applications in paternity testing and forensic stain analysis. Contributors to this volume include most internationally acclaimed researchers in this field. Besides facts that are primarily of interest to forensic scientists, immuhaematologists and human geneticists should also find some aspects for their research.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication16/09/1991
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note55 black & white illustrations, 28 black & white tables, biography
- Weight346 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byB. Brinkmann,C. Rittner,G. Berghaus,M. Staak,etc.
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1991
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.