Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.48
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.20
About this product
- DescriptionThe Evolutionary War The story of humanity is in our DNA, but there's a hidden plot twist that might just be our ultimate demise... Dr. Raen McNeil is a genetic biologist with a pet tiger, a 100,000 year-old secret, and a deadline for saving the world. When Raen goes missing, private eye Jacob Fourth, must go on a wild journey to find her. The journey takes a turn to the impossible when Jacob discovers that Raen isn't alone. HE has her, and only HE can bring her to her destiny.
- Author BiographyRaven Bourne (a.k.a. Megan A. Brubaker) spent twelve years doing behavior work with a variety of animal species including the typical domestic pet: dog, cat, horse, parrot, etc. and exotic pets such as: wolf, raven, coatimundi, wallaby, pig, and llama. She has worked with many different animal rescues and her local zoo. In 2005 Megan decided to temporarily give up her work with animals, so that she could home-school her children, continue her education on behavior in humans, and write. As a writer, Megan has written over 56 programs for clients, multiple articles that have been published in local newspapers, magazines, and online magazines and websites. She chose the pseudonym Raven Bourne to separate her science fiction from non-fiction work. Megan currently resides with her family in Colorado.
- Author(s)Raven Bourne
- Date of Publication30/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.