Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionFor Dr. Basti, the explanation is straightforward though t simple: Just as cells have dna, so mathematics has DNA in its structure. After years of research, he decided that his work had to contain a strong philosophical justification in order to stand the test of time. Part memoir and part manifesto, DNA of Mathematics introduces Mehran Basti's readers to both the research he has dedicated his career to and his personal background and beliefs which significantly impact his scientific work.
- Author(s)Dr Mehran Basti
- Date of Publication20/11/2014
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight548 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.