All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFurther developing the revolutionary work of Zecharia Sitchin, Chris Hardy shows that the gods of ancient myth, visitors from the planet Nibiru, created us using their own divine DNA--first through DNA extraction from their own ribs' marrow and later by direct relations with early human females. Drawing upon multiple sacred texts, Hardy details the genetic engineering of humanity by Anunnaki scientist Ninmah, with the help of Enki and Hermes. She reveals how Ninmah's first female human creation, Tiamat/Eve, contained more alien DNA than the earlier male one, Adamu, and how the biblical Noah represents the perfection of her work. Examining the war between Anunnaki brothers Enki and Enlil, Hardy reveals how the concepts of sin and the inferiority of women were born out of Enlil's attempts to enslave and then wipe out humanity, repeatedly thwarted by Enki and Ninmah. The author further explains how the sacred sexuality taught to humans--still seen in Tantric practice--became suppressed millennia later by the patriarchal concept of original sin and how incent Eve took the blame for the expulsion from Eden and fall from Grace. Showing that the god who created us was t the same god who expelled us from Eden, Hardy explains that there will be apocalypse because the Good/Evil duality has never truly existed--it has been only enemy gods fighting and implicating humanity in the wake of their own competition for power. With a full psychological understanding of how the ancient gods have shaped humanity's ongoing history of conflict, we can move beyond the framework of (my) Good versus (your) Evil imposed by Enlil and begin to steer our own planetary destiny.
- Author BiographyChris H. Hardy, Ph.D., holds a doctorate in ethno-psychology. A cognitive scientist and former researcher at Princeton's Psychophysical Research Laboratories, she has spent many years investigating nonlocal consciousness through systems theory, chaos theory, and her own Semantic Fields Theory. The author of many research papers and published books, including The Sacred Network, she lives in France.
- Author(s)Chris H. Hardy
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication08/05/2014
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBear & Company
- Content NoteIncludes 8-page color insert and 27 b&w illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.