All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDSM-5[trademark] Self-Exam Questions: Test Questions for the Diagstic Criteria will be useful to a wide audience of teachers, students, clinicians, and all professionals seeking to fully understand the changes made in the Diagstic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition. This DSM-5[trademark] companion book includes detailed questions and answers to both broaden and deepen the reader's kwledge of DSM-5[trademark] and to promote learning of current diagstic concepts and classification. The text is logically organized around concepts, disorders, and criteria in DSM-5[trademark] and is replete with over 300 questions and answers covering conceptual changes, specific changes to diagses, and diagstic criteria. Features of the book include straightforward questions that test the reader's kwledge of DSM-5[trademark] and short answers explaining the rationale for each correct answer. The text covers each disorder in DSM-5[trademark] and contrasts the diagses in the new edition with those of its predecessor, DSM-IV-TR[registered], as well as providing several appendices with valuable information on diagstic classifications, criteria sets, diagses, and codes. Mental health professionals, including clinicians, psychologists, psychiatric nurses, teachers, students, residents, and social workers, will find DSM-5[trademark] Self-Exam Questions: Test Questions for the Diagstic Criteria to be a comprehensive, indispensable volume.
- Author BiographyPhilip R. Muskin, M.D., is Professor of Clinical Psychiatry at Columbia University, College of Physicians & Surgeons, and Chief of Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry at NY-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center, in New York, New York.
- Author(s)Philip R. Muskin
- PublisherAmerican Psychiatric Publishing
- Date of Publication22/01/2004
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationArlington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychiatric Publishing
- Weight748 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byPhilip R. Muskin
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.