All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThoroughly updated and revised the bestselling resource for the practical application of the DSM-IV-TR for clinical assessment, diagsis, and treatment Now with the most current treatments and evidence-based practices, DSM-IV-TR in Action brings the DSM-IV-TR to life with clear instruction on using it to formulate and complete an assessment, accurately diagse clients, and prepare a comprehensive and effective treatment plan. Complete with new chapters on delirium, dementia, amnestic, and other cognitive disorders as well as on selected sexual disorders, the Second Edition also adds new coverage of disruptive behavior disorders, eating disorders in children, substance disorders, psychotic disorders, unipolar and bipolar mood disorders, anxiety disorders, and personality disorders. New treatment plans have been added, and existing ones have been updated. This edition also discusses the expected changes to come in the highly anticipated DSM-5. Numerous case studies bring the material to life and demonstrate how the DSM-IV-TR is applied in practice. In addition, the information on maintaining clinical records and using time-limited therapy, as well as an appendix of sample treatment plans, make this a must-have guide for students and seasoned mental health professionals.
- Author BiographySOPHIA F. DZIEGIELEWSKI is a Professor in the School of Social Work at the University of Cincinnati. She is also the Editor of the Journal of Social Service Research. She is the recipient of numerous awards, and supports her research and practice activity with over one hundred and twenty publications, including seven textbooks, seventy-nine articles, numerous book chapters, and over four hundred workshops and community presentations. Her research focuses on the areas of health and mental health. As a licensed social worker, she also remains active in clinical practice.
- Author(s)Sophia F. Dziegielewski
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication21/09/2010
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date25/01/2014
- Weight994 g
- Width189 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.