CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionDSP for In-Vehicle and Mobile Systems is focused on digital signal processing strategies for improving information access, command and control, and communications for in-vehicle environments. It is expected that the next generation of human-to-vehicle interfaces will incorporate speech, video/image, and wireless communication modalities to provide more comfortable and safer driving ambiance. It is also expected that vehicles will become smarter and provide a level of wireless information sharing of resources regarding road, weather, traffic, and other information that drivers may need immediately or request at a later time while driving on the road. The format of this work centers on three themes: in-vehicle corpora, speech recognition/dialog systems with emphasis on car environments, and digital signal processing for mobile platforms involving ise suppression, image/video processing, and alternative communication scenarios that can be employed for in-vehicle applications. DSP for In-Vehicle and Mobile Systems is appropriate for researchers and professionals working in signal processing techlogies, next generation vehicle design and networked-communications.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/11/2004
- SubjectTransport Technology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight642 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byHuseyin Abut,John H.L. Hansen,Kazuya Takeda
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.