All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis Seventh Edition of the best-selling intermediate Italian text, DA CAPO, International Edition, reviews and expands upon all aspects of Italian grammar while providing authentic learning experiences (including new song and video activities) that provide students with engaging ways to connect with Italians and Italian culture. Following the guidelines established by the National Standards for Foreign Language Learning, DA CAPO develops Italian language proficiency through varied features that accommodate a variety of teaching styles and goals. The Seventh Edition emphasizes a well-rounded approach to intermediate Italian, focusing on balanced acquisition of the four language skills within an updated cultural framework.
- Author BiographyAnnamaria Moneti was born and raised in Italy. She received a Laurea di Dottore in Lettere from the Universita di Roma. She has had extensive teaching experiences at Liceo Classico,Italy; Universite II, Geneva, Switzerland; Syracuse University, Syracuse, New York. Moneti has authored two volumes of Conversazioni in Italiano and is a co-author of the AMICI series. She serves as a consultant for the New York State Education Department, and is a member of the Phi Beta Delta, Honor Society for International Scholars, and PHI SIGMA IOTA, International Foreign Languages Honor Society. Graziana Lazzarino is Professor of Italian at the University of Colorado, Boulder. She is a native of Genoa, received her Laurea from the University of Genoa, and has taught at various European schools and American colleges and universities. She is also the author of In giro per l'Italia: A Brief Introduction to Italian, Da capo: A Review of Grammar, and Per tutti i gusti.
- Author(s)Annamaria Moneti,Graziana Lazzarino
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2010
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle & Heinle Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight810 g
- Width205 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio
- Edition Statement7th International edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.