Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionA Message from Pal, the dog: It is interesting to listen to the owners of pets talk to us dogs. Some people choose to scream, others to quietly beg. The purpose, I suppose, is to get our attention to do a task that satisfies the nice, and the t so nice, pet owners. Take me for example, my name is Pal. I've been living the good life since after my birth with a kind and very loving couple. I call him my Dad, and his wife, I call my Mom. I kw they are t my Mom and Dad, but what else would I call them. Usually they refer to me as their cute little puppy. Actually I have been living a very good life with this couple for almost my entire life. They purchased me when I was a brand new baby pup. Dad has attempted to teach me what a dog's life is all about. For the most part his teachings have succeeded, but only because I agree with his sometimes strange ideas. The real reason I agree to do anything is that Dad gives me good treats to eat. We pets do anything our owner's desire, provided we are given a reward. Otherwise, forget it!
- Author BiographyLee A. Drayer had no definite destination until recently. The death of his wife after fifty-four years of marriage has him reminiscing over the past with all he has left, his dog Pal. At age seventy-six, he is recalling the bond of a perfect friend, his dog. This is his second book.
- Author(s)Lee A. Drayer
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication26/01/2010
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight203 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.