Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionWhat makes a great father? And how does a dad kw if he is doing a good job? In The Three Phases of Fatherhood D. J. Young brings his years of experience into a new focus, carefully examining the multiple layers of Christian fathering. With thoughtful analysis he helps today's busy dads identify important experiences, sharing valuable perspectives on the priceless daily interactions that build strong relationships. From the awe and wonder felt by the dad of a newborn, to the need for patience, mercy and wisdom as the father of teens, to the comfort and strength of the grandfather phase, take a walk through life as only a dad can live it. Learn how to teach your own children how to better navigate life's challenges. Gain hope for more enriching times spent with your kids and grandkids, and see how important you are in their lives-for all time.
- Author BiographyD. J. Young grew up in Aberdeen, South Dakota. After serving in the U.S. Navy, and attending seminary, he received a B.S. in Sociology from Carroll College in Helena, Montana, and did graduate studies in Special Education. After a season of pastoring, D.J. was a Christian school teacher and principal for over twenty years. A board member of Oregon Christian Writers, he also has directed three of their recent Summer Coaching Writers Conferences. D. J. is a full-time writer and conference speaker with a passion for encouraging men in their God-given role as Dad. He and his wife Kathy have been married 40 years, and are the proud parents of five adult children and grandparents of six.
- Author(s)D J Young
- Date of Publication07/04/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.