Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
About this product
- DescriptionAuthor Michael Joseph Sager makes it through the birth of his daughter, Emma Claire, without fainting, but there is a lot more work ahead. Being a father changes every aspect of his life, from the food his baby flings to the level of ise he's expected to endure. How can so many sounds come out of a baby so small? Michael throws himself into being a father with vigor, and in this funny and inspiring account he delivers a blow-by-blow account of his daughter's first year. Join this new father as he takes joy in every new thing his daughter does, from smiling to farting; survives without sleep and still manages to function; composes and sings songs for his newborn; and shows off his little girl to everyone who'll take a look. Relive what it felt like to be a parent for the first time, or get a glimpse of what might lie ahead in your future. The candid and heartwarming stories in Daddie Days showcase the difficulties and joys of being a parent and express a father's love for the daughter who has changed his life.
- Author(s)Michael Joseph Sager
- Date of Publication27/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.