All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBoys love action, and this little picture book is filled with all the wild things that daddies like to do from pillow-punching to tickling to playing pirates and walking the plank getting wet in the mud, sitting on and rolling on the ground, and finally, daddies are good for cuddles and falling asleep. A celebration of fathers and their role.
- Author BiographyCatriona Hoy was born in Scotland and emigrated with her family to Australia at the age of seven. Her family moved eight times before settling in Melbourne. She is now a science teacher and lives in Melbourne with her husband, two daughters and an overfed Labrador. She writes part-time for educational and trade markets. She is the author of the picture books, My Grandad Marches on Anzac Day, illustrated by Ben Johnson, and The Music Tree illustrated by Adele Jaunn. Mal Webster studied Graphic Design at La Trobe University, Bendigo, and since graduating he has completed a first-class Honours degree and is currently completing his Masters in design. Mal has had a love for illustrating ever since he was young, and dreamed of one day having his work published in books. Aside from illustration, Mal also has a strong passion for corporate design. Daddies Are For Wild Things is the second children s picture book Mal has illustrated.
- Author(s)Catriona Hoy
- PublisherHachette Australia
- Date of Publication09/08/2011
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2011
- ImprintLothian Children's Books
- Weight200 g
- Width221 mm
- Height309 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mal Webster
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.62Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.