All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat happens when Mommy and Daddy don't get along? What happens if Mommy or Daddy leaves? Do they love you any less? Henry had these same questions, but he learned an important lesson in Daddy's Picture. Inspired by her five-year-old son, K. R. Levine wrote this book in hopes that children and parents going through a difficult time of divorce and separation will realize that God answers prayers and can heal even the deepest wounds of hurting families. Life may t be the same after divorce, but it can be good in its own way.
- Author(s)K R Levine,Karen R Levine
- Date of Publication29/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Max Stasuyk
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.