All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat kind of Dad do you have? Find out with this handy field guide, a celebration of the many & varied types of Dad. Recognised as the Universal Authority on Dad Identification, this invaluable book provides an intimate look at Dads in their natural environment. Learn how to identify each species by his distinctive dress, dedicated hobbies and surrounding habitat. Surfer Dad, Handy Dad, Holiday Dad - delight in spotting the idiosyncrasies that make up your beloved Dad.
- Author BiographyJustin has two young daughters and got the idea for the book from watching all the different types of dads dropping their kids off at school. After a decade working in the music industry, Cathie Glassby's illustrations have emerged from her love of music, pop culture, vintage posters and fashion. Her work has led her to be selected as one of a stable of artists to contribute to iconic Australian brand Mambo, and the Australian artist run collective Art Park, with her artwork included in clothing ranges, exhibitions and publications. In 2008 Cathie was nominated as one of the world's most exciting female illustrators by illustration almanac Curvy.
- Author(s)Cathie Glassby,Justin Ractliffe
- PublisherRandom House Australia
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNorth Sydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2013
- ImprintRandom House Australia
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight151 g
- Width229 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.