All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionMore and more fathers are asserting themselves and actively taking part in changing diapers, attending doctor's appointments, participating in PTA meetings and helping with homework. The 67 truths, tears and triumphs detailed in this book explain how dads are becoming more involved parents without sacrificing their masculinity. Dads of different socio-ecomic backgrounds, races and family structures candidly describe successes they have achieved as actively, involved parents and how they felt about them. Their honest, heart-warming, and humorous stories provide an in-depth look into how fatherhood has changed. They are Dads Behaving DADLY.
- Author(s)Al Watts,Hogan Hilling
- PublisherMotivational Press, Inc.
- Date of Publication15/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMotivational Press, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.