All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Dad suggests making a cake, Jed is very excited. But Dad is putting in some strange ingredients...who will want to eat this cake?
- Author BiographyMargaret Nash grew up in the industrial West Riding of Yorkshire, and, as a child, was always fascinated by a sense of place, whether in the mill or on the moors. She has worked as a children's librarian in London and the home counties, has two grown-up sons, and now lives in rural Bedfordshire with a lazy lovable cat.
- Author(s)Margaret Nash
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication11/09/2008
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleTadpoles
- Series Part/Volume Number43
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Out-of-print date10/08/2016
- Content Notefull colour illustration
- Weight70 g
- Width127 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jane Cope
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.