Dad's Guide to Raising Twins: How to Thrive as a Father of Twins by Joe Rawlinson (Paperback / softback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.91Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou survived the twin pregnancy and have brought the twins home. Now the real adventure begins. This guide will walk you though the challenging and exciting aspects of raising twins. You can thrive as a father of twins even during the crazy early years with twins. In this book, you'll learn how to: Keep balance in your personal life with twins Juggle work and family life Feed your twins and get them on a schedule Get your twins to sleep through the night Keep your twins healthy and deal with inevitable sick kids Encourage individuality in your twins Teach your twins to be self-sufficient Keep your other kid(s) happy along the way Escape diapers and potty train your twins Travel with twins Create and capture memories with your twins Joe's first book for fathers of twins, the Dad's Guide to Twins, got you ready for your twins' arrival. This companion book continues the journey and helps you from the moment you get the twins home. It guides you through what to expect and how to handle those precious twins through the first couple of years. If you are expecting twins, have newborns, or are struggling through that first year (or more) with twins, this book is for you. You'll find tips and tricks to tackle each stage of your twins' development plus ideas to improve what you're already doing.
- Author BiographyJoe Rawlinson is the father of four children: two boys and identical twin girls. He has helped thousands of parents prepare for and raise their twins through his blog, podcast, and his first book, the Dad's Guide to Twins. Joe has heard from many fathers of twins that there just isn't enough information to help them on their twin journey. He wrote this book so you don't have to struggle through your first couple of years with twins. You can thrive as a father of twins. This book shows you how. You can find more resources and information at DadsGuideToTwins.com.
- Author(s)Joe Rawlinson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.18Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.