All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA children's story about the short line railroad that climbed the mountain from Cowan and stretched to Palmer, as told by 10-year-old Fritz, who lives in Tracy City, Tennessee, in the 1920s. Take a ride with Fritz as he heads down to Cowan for a birthday treat, out to Palmer for the opening of the Big Mine, and places in-between.
- Author(s)Mary Patten Priestley
- PublisherProctor's Hall Press
- Date of Publication08/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProctor's Hall Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jack Baggenstoss
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.