All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is t intended as a comprehensive take on dagga, aka cannabis, marijuana, bhanga, ganga, pot, zol, weed, etc., but as a conversation piece. It is, as a pocket book, simply a brief overview. Its hope is to provide a background to dagga in South Africa and, by putting all the dope into one joint, so to speak, ignite debate on emerging issues such as licensing, legalisation and taxation.
- Author BiographyHazel Crampton is the author of The sunburnt queen (Jacana, 2004) and coeditor of Into the Hitherto unknown: Ensign Beutler's expedition to the Eastern Cape, 1752 (Cape Town: Van Riebeeck society, 2013) and The side of the sun at noon is her third book (Jacana, 2014). Dagga: A short history is her 4th book. Hazel is an artist and she lives in Grahamstown.
- Author(s)Hazel Crampton
- PublisherJacana Media (Pty) Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationJohannesburg
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintJacana Media (Pty) Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight144 g
- Width136 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.