All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConsidered one of the great masters of contemporary Japanese photography, Daido Moriyama is always on the road, a lone traveller whose black-and-white images recount visions and worlds hidden just beneath the surface of reality. This book contains 250 photographs taken over the latest five years. A constant flow of images that is often frenetic or suddenly suspended, following the rhythm of an unfettered, restless life spent travelling the roads of the world. Daido Moriyama (born 1938) is one of the most important living photographers and photobook makers.
- Author BiographyDaido Moriyama (born 1938) is one of the most important living photographers and photo-book makers. Filippo Maggia is currently researcher in the Photography Department of the Royal College of Art. Since 2010, he has taught photographic documentation at the Accademia di Belle Arti in Catania (Sicily).
- Author(s)Filippo Maggia,Maddalena Scarzella
- Date of Publication29/02/2016
- Place of PublicationMilan
- Country of PublicationItaly
- Weight2640 g
- Width210 mm
- Height312 mm
- Spine38 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.20Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.