All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeasting on the Word has quickly become the most popular lectionary commentary series in use today. Daily Feast is a new series of daily devotionals that draws from the wealth of writing in the commentaries to present inspirational reflections for each day of the lectionary year.Each day of the week contains Scripture passages for the coming Sunday from the Revised Common Lectionary, excerpts from the commentaries for reflection, a response, and a prayer. Additional material is provided for each Sunday.These handsome volumes are packaged in a soft leather-like cover with rounded corners, a stamped cover, and a sewn-in ribbon to help you keep your place. Daily Feast is ideal for daily meditation, journaling, teaching, and worship preparation.
- Author BiographyKathleen Long Bostrom is a Presbyterian pastor and the author of several books, including 99 Ways to Raise Spiritually Healthy Children and Finding Calm in the Chaos: Christian Devotions for Busy Women. Elizabeth F. Caldwell is Associate Dean for Advising and Formation and the Harold Blake Walker Professor of Pastoral Theology at McCormick Theological Seminary. A noted Christian educator and author, she was an editor for the Common English Bible translation. Jana Riess is Acquisitions Editor with Westminster John Knox Press. The author or editor of nine books, her most recent work is Flunking Sainthood: A Year of Breaking the Sabbath, Forgetting to Pray, and Still Loving My Neighbor.
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- FormatLeather / fine binding
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleFeasting on the Word
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Weight635 g
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byElizabeth Caldwell,Jana Riess,Kathleen Long Bostrom
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.24Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.