All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- Author(s)Dana Gioia
- PublisherGraywolf Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/1987
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationMN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGraywolf Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Author BiographyDana Gioia was born in Los Angeles in 1950. He received his B.A. and M.B.A. degrees from Stanford University. He also has an M.A. in Comparative Literature from Harvard University. For fifteen years, he worked as a business executive in New York before quitting in 1992 to write full-time. He has published three collections of poetry-- Daily Horoscope (1986), The Gods of Winter (1991), and Interrogations at Noon (2001), which won the American Book Award. He has also written an opera libretto, Nosferatu (2001). His critical collection, Can Poetry Matter? (2002) was a finalist for the National Book Critics Circle Award. A prolific essayist, reviewer, and translator, Giogia has also published nine anthologies of poetry and fiction. He lives in Sonoma County, California, with his wife and two sons.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.