All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEighth grade students practice language skills covering punctuation, verb tense, conjunctions, word meaning, and more in ten- to fifteen-minute daily lessons. This new edition has been completely updated to support Common Core methodology and skill practice, and includes: Practice of the Conventions of Standard English and Vocabulary Acquisition and Use for grade 8 Using language in the context of writing and reading Increased practice of academic and idiomatic vocabulary Exposure to sentences from all Common Core writing types (informational, narrative, and opinion/argument) How it works Daily Language Review follows the research-based model of frequent, focused practice to help students learn and retain skills. On days 1 through 4, half-page activities provide four language exercises: two sentence-editing exercises two items that practice a variety of language and vocabulary skills On day 5, a full-page activity provides a more extensive practice of a vocabulary strategy or skill, and gives students the opportunity to practice using the words in their own sentences.
- Author(s)Evan-Moor Educational Publishers
- PublisherEvan-Moor Educational Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleDaily Language Review
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEvan-Moor Educational Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width213 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.