All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $25.08
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.88
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores what life was really like for everyday people in Ancient Rome. Using primary sources and information from archeological discoveries, it uncovers some fascinating insights and explodes some myths. Supported by timelines, maps and references to important events and people, children will really feel they are on a time-travelling journey when reading this book.
- Author BiographyHistorian and award-winning author Don Nardo has written many books for young people about modern history, including studies of the rise of Hitler and Nazism, World War II, international terrorism, and dozens of military topics. In addition, he specializes in ancient history and has published numerous volumes about the histories and cultures of the ancient Greeks, Romans, Egyptians, and peoples of Mesopotamia. Nardo, who also composes and arranges orchestral music, lives with his wife, Christine, in Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Don Nardo
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication29/01/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleInfosearch: Daily Life in Ancient Civilizations
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.