All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA NATIONAL BESTSELLER When Mastin Kipp found himself at rock bottom--addicted to drugs and parties, living in his ex-girlfriend's parents' tiny pool house, jobless, and with where to go--he looked to the divine for help. What he found took him in an entirely new direction. He moved from a life filled with the excesses of Hollywood as a manager in the music industry, to one teaching about the power of self-acceptance and service. To spread the love beyond his personal circle, Mastin started his Twitter account, @TheDailyLove, which w has more than half a million followers, and his popular website, TheDailyLove.com, which features contributors from many walks of life--from Russell Simmons to Wayne Dyer. Now, Mastin has written a book based on his spiritual experiences to encourage other young seekers to discover their own paths. In Daily Love, Mastin shares some of his personal stories of darkness and light, embracing them all as part of his journey to becoming who he really is. He also speaks of various spiritual leaders who have influenced his life, such as Joseph Campbell, Caroline Myss, Tony Robbins, George Lucas, Oprah, his parents and Jenna (his girlfriend). Through detailed accounts of various spiritual principles introduced by these teachers, Mastin shares how his inspirations and mentors have helped to guide him to success and self-discovery. With the signature voice of TheDailyLove.com and Mastin's youthful and engaging spirit, readers gain a new perspective on what it means to be spiritual for the next generation.
- Author BiographyMastin Kipp is the founder of TheDailyLove.com--a website, daily e-mail, and twitter account that serves soulful inspiration to a new generation. Started as a feed of quotes sent to Mastin's friends, The Daily Love shot to fame after a tweet from Kim Kardashian. And a love monster was born. Hosting Mastin on her weekly show Super Soul Sunday, Oprah dubbed him an up and coming thought leader of the next generation of spiritual thinkers. Both an honor and a mouthful. Mastin's mission is to reconnect people with what makes them happy. Happy people make better choices, and better choices make for a better planet. Mastin completed the 200 hour Yogaworks teacher training in 2013 and is a certified yoga teacher.
- Author(s)Mastin Kipp
- PublisherHay House
- Date of Publication09/09/2014
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHay House
- Weight408 g
- Width142 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.