All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $69.62Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionJust 10 or 15 minutes a day in can change your life forever. The Daily Prayer Journal is a proven and easy method of spending 10 or 15 minutes with God in prayer and Bible reading. It is a prayerbook worth having One essential in becoming a healthy and growing Christian is to be consistent in your daily devotional time with God. Certain activities enhance our spiritual growth and development and others do t. The Daily Prayer Journal is designed to be a tool that helps people develop and maintain a daily time with God and keep a journal of answered prayers and spiritual insights that are learned. It is also designed to be a rich resource for prayer, Bible study, evangelism, church life, and worship. This book is designed to be interactive. Personalize it by adding prayer requests, and keeping a journal of answered prayers and important truths God has taught you. Include the date you begin praying for each request and the date God answers your prayer. It will become a record of your own spiritual journey. Seeing answered prayer will cause your faith to grow. You may want to get a new version each year. Each weekday section is designed to emphasize a different subject so that we develop a well-rounded prayer life. These sections also have a suggested prayer list for you to journal. The Table of Contents reveals the Weekly Organization of the Book DEDICATION WELCOME TO YOUR DAILY PRAYER JOURNAL YOU MIGHT PREFER THE PRINTED VERSION INTRODUCTORY SECTION FIVE PURPOSES OF THE CHURCH AND BELIEVERS QUICKSTART TO SPIRITUAL HEALTH OUR CORE VALUES A DAILY CHECKLIST THE FOUR (OR FIVE) ACTS OF PRAYER ACTS DAILY PRAYER SHEET PRAYING THE MODEL PRAYER DAILY REQUESTS PRAYER SHEET 1 MY IMPACT LIST SUNDAY SUNDAY PRAYER LIST MONDAY MONDAY PRAYER LIST TUESDAY NAMES OF GOD IN THE BIBLE TUESDAY PRAYER LIST WEDNESDAY THE I AM TITLES OF JESUS WEDNESDAY PRAYER LIST THURSDAY WHO IS THE HOLY SPIRIT? THURSDAY PRAYER LIST FRIDAY MY NEW IDENTITY IN CHRIST FRIDAY PRAYER LIST SATURDAY GENUINE PERSONAL SPIRITUAL GROWTH SATURDAY PRAYER LIST PASTOR'S PRAYER PARTNERS BIBLE STUDY THE BOOK OF BOOKS WHAT KIND OF BOOK IS THE BIBLE? CAN WE REALLY UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE? BIBLE STUDY METHODS BIBLE READING PLANS START TAKING SERMON NOTES PERSONAL EVANGELISM PRAYING THE SCRIPTURE THANK YOU CLICK HERE TO GO AND LEAVE A POSITIVE REVIEW. CUSTOMIZE THIS BOOK FOR YOUR OWN CHURCH. SUGGESTED READING ABOUT THE AUTHOR You Might Also Enjoy The Kindle Version You may also enjoy the Kindle Version Daily Prayer Journal. You can easily take it anywhere you take your Kindle or other mobile device. While the printed version has the benefits of recording your own requests and insights, the Kindle Version has the benefit of portability. Since the Daily Prayer Journal is something that you will want to use on a daily basis you will want to keep it close to you to use for your devotions or quiet time. This way you will have access to it wherever you take your iPhone, iPad, smart phone or tablet. Look for the Daily Prayer Journal prayer book in the Kindle Store at Amazon. Customize This Book in Printed Form for Your Own Church. If you are a Pastor or Ministry Leader and you would like to order the Daily Prayer Journal customized for your own church or ministry with the church's name on the cover and a Preface by the Pastor, you can contact Dr. Carr through his website, www.HigherPurposeMinistries.com The Daily Prayer Journal is a simple and inexpensive tool to encourage your people in their daily devotions and motivate them to pray regularly for your ministry for the next year. Make the next 52 weeks of devotions count with your Daily Prayer Journal. Your faith will grow as you track God's work in your life.
- Author BiographyKelly Carr grew up on the dusty plains of West Texas surrounded by family and a group of good and hardy people. He came from a family of educators on both sides of the family tree, but took a slightly different path which led him into ministry. Kelly is committed to lifelong learning and enjoys writing on a variety of topics. Growing up in a small town allowed him to actively participate in a wide range of activities in school and in church such as football, basketball, track, choir, youth camps, and more. Dr. Carr holds degrees in ministry from Liberty University, Dallas Theological Seminary, and Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary. He has been involved in church ministry as a Pastor, Church Planter, Executive Pastor, Minister of Education and Youth Pastor for more than 25 years, also holding leadership positions at the community, area, state and national level of his denomination. He currently ministers in Greenville, Texas and lives with his beautiful wife of 27 years and his three awesome children. The Daily Prayer Journal grew out of his own practice of daily devotions. He was influenced by Peter Lord's 2959 Plan during his college days. He developed this prayer guide to help others in his own congregation develop their own daily devotions. He has written A Guidebook for Searchers: Is There Any Evidence Behind Our Faith; Revelation: Book of Mystery and Majesty; and Daily Prayer Journal: A Personal Guide to Daily Devotions. He has performed about 500 weddings and written several e-books about weddings which include, The Wedding Vow Kit; The Wedding Rehearsal Genie; The Wedding Income Toolkit for Ministers and Officiates; and The Original Wedding Ceremony. Dr. Carr also writes a weekly article for his website, www.HigherPurposeMinistries.com. It is a good way to keep up with his other ministry activities and interests. He enjoys writing, speaking, creating, problem solving, developing resources to help people, and developing websites. He also enjoys hanging out with his family, shopping for antiques, and browsing through new and used book stores.
- Author(s)Kelly Carr
- PublisherFranklin Publishing
- Date of Publication13/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFranklin Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.