All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere comes trouble! A super-dooper picture book featuring the one and only Daisy! Daisy does Not like peas. And there is Nothing that will get her to eat them. Mum says she can have an extra pudding, a chocolate factory or a space rocket with double retro laser blammers - but it just won't work! Can quick-thinking Daisy save her tea time and come up with a cunning plan to turn the tables on Mum? This is a wickedly funny book about dinner time which will appeal to fussy eating children and their despairing parents!
- Author BiographyKes Gray was noted by the Independent as one of the top ten children's authors in the UK in 2003. He is the author of the award-winning Eat Your Peas and other titles in the acclaimed Daisy series, as well as several other popular picture books on the RHCB list. He also works as the Creative Director for an advertising agency. Nick Sharratt has written and illustrated many books for children and won numerous awards for his picture books, including the Sheffield Children's Book Award and the 2001 Children's Book Award. He has also enjoyed great success illustrating Jacqueline Wilson books. Nick lives in Brighton.
- Author(s)Kes Gray
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleDaisy Picture Books
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRed Fox
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight212 g
- Width260 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Nick Sharratt
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $12.50Trending at AU $13.40
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $13.61
- AU $9.75Trending at AU $19.04
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $15.81
- AU $7.34Trending at AU $12.11
- AU $10.52Trending at AU $16.75
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $24.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.