All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDalit Capital explores the relation between caste and Indian capitalism. It explores the ways in which caste and social discrimination reinvent themselves under the guise of modern capitalism. It demonstrates how 'inclusion' holds Dalits at a disadvantage, perpetrated by the state, markets and the civil society.
- Author BiographyAseem Prakash is Associate Professor, School of Public Policy and Governance, Tata Institute of Social Sciences.
- Author(s)Aseem Prakash
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/11/2014
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCRC Press
- Weight453 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $91.10
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $36.18
- AU $36.69Trending at AU $37.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.