All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionA talented composer and guitarist, David had so much to live for-but ultimately could t find a way to overcome his demons. As Gloria and her family struggle to pick up the pieces, she comes to realize that thousands of families in the United States suffer the loss of a loved one through suicide each year. As her story moves from personal to societal, Gloria examines the warning signs for those contemplating suicide, as well as ways to help those struggling with hopelessness and depression. She also provides a support network for those left behind after such a devastating act, including tips on how to slowly work thorough the guilt, shame, and paralyzing grief that springs up in the wake of such profound loss. These emotions can eventually be turned into survival skills that make getting through each day possible. Coping with suicide is never an easy task, but Damage Done can help readers realize that they are t alone.
- Author BiographyGloria Hutchinson spent over twenty years writing textbooks and teaching guides for William H. Sadlier Inc., as well as frequently hosting workshops and retreats for Catholic parishes and dioceses in New England. A journalist for Down East Magazine and the Main Times newspaper, Hutchinson is also the author of fourteen spirituality-based books.
- Author(s)Gloria Hutchinson
- Date of Publication19/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.